Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow Wonder 51/365


Last week, we experienced our first "real" snow since we've moved to NC. What I mean is that the snow actually covered ALL of the grass! Beans had never really seen snow before; not that he remembers. Once he got over the initial excitement, I found him standing silently (for those of you who know him, you realize how rare that is!) looking out of my bedroom window. I couldn't capture the wonder on his face, but knowing this little energizer bunny the shear amount of time he stood still told the wonder. "Mom, it's so beautiful, isn't it?"

1 comment:

Leah Bowman said...

OOOHHHHH!!!! I LOVE this shot!!! So sweet!!!

My Woo, kept standing on his brother's dresser to get a good look outside and saying "Wook, Noooo!" I love the wide-eyed wonder of little one's and show!