Saturday, December 13, 2008

God's Tattoo 31/365


Okay, so I doodle... A.Lot. Even in the steam on my shower doors... I don't believe there is a "type" of person who gets a tattoo anymore. It has become a bit trendy but often I find it to be a demonstration of a passion, whether it be for a loved one, a lost one, a team, a life change. I am so intrigued by people's tattoo stories. When my husband and I were baptized together I kept on having this overwhelming feeling to get a tattoo. Then I "came across" a devo about God's on HIS hands...a tattoo of me.
Isaiah 49:16 : "See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands."

This is my current tattoo doodle. Four hearts for my four "men" and Christ at the center. It's a work in progress. I'll probably never actually get it but for now...

No comments: