Saturday, November 22, 2008

Holly 13/365


I am without a doubt one of those people who do not understand why Christmas music is not playing on the radio by November 1st!!! While some of my friends dislike Christmas music and say it's "Just bad music", for me it's about memories. Like, I love the Heat Miser song from "The Year Without a Santa Claus" because I remember my brother, Scott, and I used to watch that show when we were little. My all time favorite is the Bare Naked Ladies and Sara McLachlan's verison of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" although, some Reliant K songs are eeking their way to the top of my list. What does this all have to do with my picture of the day? Nothing really except that today's photo represents my official entrance into this year's Christmas season. Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

The Buntens said...

That is one of my fave Christmas songs - Sarah and BNL - love it!

Great shot!

KLuparello said...

Great minds...that is also one of my all time favorite Christmas songs. But if I had to choose an entire album it would have to be Third Day's Christmas Offerings.

Chris said...

Shocking Kathy!!!! ;)