Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Project 365... 3/365






My mom HATES to have her picture taken! Drives me nuts since I love taking pictures. I asked her the other day if I could at least take a picture of her hands. I like the first shot because it shows her manicure. She's had her nails done for as long as I can remember!!! Her treat to herself...kind of like Starbucks to me! In the second shot she is holding Beans hand. I love this because she is holding on tightly. You can also see a bracelet with her name on it that she has worn forever. Someday, even though I cannot see her face, I'll treasure this picture because of those things.
Dream on,
Chris

2 comments:

The Buntens said...

Oh, those are really great shots of your mom. Love them!

Ali said...

I love the holding hands shot--what a great moment!