Monday, November 24, 2008

Three 15/365


Three is my favorite number. Great things come is threes:

my boys- Boom, Nowie, Bean

my siblings-Tom, Sharon, Scott

human abilitites-thought, word, deed

time-past, present, future

my God- Father, Son, Holy Spirit


While Beans was holding our wedding bands I thought what a powerful symbol of love and partnership in just such a small precious circle. And while to him it was his crazy mom forcing him into yet another photo, what he holds in his hand he can confidently depend on. Our commitment, our vows, our promise to love. What security he holds yet unappreciated...but now forever captured.

2 comments:

40-Something Wife and Mother said...

What a memory. Sometimes I feel like I've waited too late to get the hands photos because we see so many of them taken as infants. You have a great eye for photography. This is one of my favorite photos on your blog.

Chris said...

Thanks Robin! It's one mof mine too! :)