Thursday, November 13, 2008

My new baby 4/365




It's here...it's here!!! Okay, so I have wanted this camera for about a year and a half. And, anyone who knows me knows that financially it has not been a priority. I prayed to God that if I was supposed to have this camera He need to show the way to make it mine. Without the long drawn out detail, between birthday gift money and "found" money in the form of overpaid insurance bill, the nearly exact amount of money came into my hands this past week. In fact, I had two dollars extra. Say coincidence, say God's plan, say manipulation of thoughts, whatever you want, but I know my God can do WHATEVER He wants. I'm choosing the God path...now that I have been given this gift, what shall I do with it? To whom much is given, much is expected. - Luke 12:48 I am no expert photographer by any stretch but I do have a passion to learn it...I'm excited about the days and years to come. Thank you God!

1 comment:

The Buntens said...

Okay, so how do you take a picture of your camera? :)